I want to know Advanced Filterverse Methods for Original Sound Design

I want to know Advanced Filterverse Methods for Original Sound Design

Hello All community member,

I am here to delve deeper into advanced techniques with Filterverse and to gather insights from fellow users who might have pushed the boundaries of this incredible plugin; I have been Exploring the Filterverse in my recent projects & have found it to be an exceptionally powerful tool for shaping sounds but I feel there still so much to uncover.

First How have you utilized Filterverse modulation capabilities to create complex and evolving soundscapes? Any tips on setting up intricate modulation routings or combining multiple modulations effectively?

Have you discovered any unconventional techniques or settings that yield unique results? Whether its through creative filtering techniques, unconventional parameter tweaks or unusual signal chains, I would love to hear about your experiences.

Also i have read this article/recorse; https://forum.polyversemusic.com/t/how-to-sidechain-reverb-and-delay-on-filterverse-sf-cpq that is good still i have question.

My last question is How do you integrate Filterverse with other plugins in your setup? Are there specific combinations or workflows that you’ve found particularly effective in enhancing your overall sound design process??

Thank you in advance for help… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of using a spectral panner to pan half of all frequencies to the right, and the other half to the left, then feeding that through Filterverse. Usually i’ll experiment away the spectral panner’s effects, but i know that initially, the sound is super interesting. Melda productions has a free spectral panner. I guess you could use filterverse as a spectral panner too by using it’s left/right processing features. I’m actually interested in more answers to your question too, so hope more people answer! Hope i could help!